Thanksgiving has a tendency to get overshadowed by the holidays it’s sandwiched between. It seems as soon as Halloween is over everyone jumps straight to all things Christmas. I tried to combat that last year by running the first-ever Cornucopia of Creativity series.
It was wonderful with so many different Thanksgiving & fall-related ideas shared. So, we’re doing it again this year! Cornucopia of Creativity 2012 kicks off today!! For the next couple of weeks, you’ll be able to get a fun new creative idea every day from myself and a number of my great bloggy buddies! To give you an idea of what you can expect, here’s the recap from last year:
1. Thanksgiving Banner from Sweet Rose Studio
3. Grateful Board from A Couple of Craft Addicts
4. Chocolate Caramel Corn on the Cob from Pink Cake Plate
5. Pumpkin Bouquet Place Card Holder from Sparkle
6. Pear-Cranberry Wild Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash from A Little Bite of Life
7. DIY Thanksgiving Bath Toys from Chica Ramblings
8. Homemade Applesauce from Eclectic Momsense
9. Thanksgiving Muffin Tin Lunch from Lillian McKay Designs
10. DIY Thanksgiving Table Decor
11. Fall Inspired Mini Donuts from Worley House
12. Thankful Advent Calendar from All Things Belle
14. Thanksgiving Subway Art Printable from Lil’ Luna
Can’t wait to share all the great posts for our 2012 series! Stay tuned….