Looking for a great costume from a galaxy far, far away? We’ve got you covered here with some of the BEST DIY Star Wars-inspired costumes that we’ve seen!! It’s no secret that we’re HUGE Star Wars fans – we did a whole Star Wars family theme for Halloween last year (especially fun for going to Disneyland during Halloween time)! So, I decided to round up some of the best DIY Star Wars Costumes (many of which have fantastic tutorials) to help get you inspired! I LOVE all of these – there are SO many cute ideas here! Many of them are really pretty easy to make too! So, be sure to pin this to save for later and then click around to the different costume ideas.
Best DIY Star Wars Themed Costumes:
- Simple DIY Darth Vader Costume || Mom Endeavors
- DIY Darth Maul Costume || Mom Endeavors
- Easy No-Sew BB-8 Droid Costume || Mom Endeavors
- Simple No-Sew Jedi Tunics || Mom Endeavors
- Luke Skywalker Costume || More Than Thursdays
- C-3PO Costume || May the Force Be With You Party Blog
- Easy Princess Leia Costume || Buggy and Buddy
- DIY Kylo Ren Costume|| Jonesing2Create
- DIY Han Solo Costume || More Than Thursdays
- X-Wing Fighter Pilot || Filth Wizardry
- Obi Wan Jedi Costume Tutorial || Delia Creates
- Force Awakens Rey Costume || Maflingo
- Simple DIY Yoda Costume || The Scrap Shoppe
- R2-D2 Droid Costume || The Wishful Artist
- R2-D2 Dress Costume for Girls|| Make It Love It
- Princess Leia Costume with Belt Tutorial || Craftiness is Not Optional
- LEGO Star Wars Costume || Everyday Mom Ideas
- Star Wars Rebels Pilots Vest || The Nerds Wife
- Baby Chewbacca Costume || Larissa Another Day
Aren’t those so fun? I LOVE all the creativity! Many of them are super easy (no-sew even) since that’s about all my skill-set allows. But I’m SO amazed at all the detailed sewing projects, like the C-3PO Costume! In fact, the May the Fourth Be With You Party Blog has a whole bunch of amazing Star Wars costumes to check out!
© Anette Nam Design, maythefourthbewithyoupartyblog
What Star Wars character(s) have your kids been (or would love to do) for Halloween?
If you’re planning a trip to Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland, these Star Wars costumes would all be great choices! Mickey’s Halloween Party is SUCH a fun way to celebrate Halloween! We’ve been and absolutely LOVED it! Plus, Halloween time at Disney in general is just SO much fun!! To save money on the trip, consider booking through Get Away Today! That’s who we use to book our trips and so we’re thrilled to partner with them as an affiliate! They really make the whole thing SO easy & are great about getting you the best deal! They even have Layaway plans available for just $125 down (and you have up until 2 weeks before you go to make final payment)! Plus, you can save $10 on any Southern California vacation package when you use our exclusive Get Away Today coupon code: MOMENDEAVORS.
May the Force be with You!
If you’re looking for some great Disney ideas in addition to Star Wars, then check out these great posts: