One of our favorite treats (especially my husband’s) is banana pudding! Like this banana pudding trifle is a BIG favorite. So, why not do a banana pudding inspired milkshake?! Milkshakes are a perfect summer treat! So, make it a banana pudding one and you have a seriously tasty dessert drink! Mmmmmm! Enjoy this easy recipe:
Banana Pudding Milkshake
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 of a 48-ounce container vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla Wafers large or mini - to taste
- Add the bananas to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add all the vanilla extract and ice cream and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately with vanilla wafers for dunking or add them right to the milkshake so they become soggy (one of the best parts about banana pudding)
- Top with whipped cream if desired!
Also, if desired add a few vanilla wafers to the blender with the other ingredients.
What’s your favorite milkshake?
For another tasty idea, try this chocolate malt shake! It’s SO good!