One of our favorite treats (especially my husband’s) is banana pudding! Like this banana pudding trifle is a BIG favorite. So, why not do a banana pudding inspired milkshake?! Milkshakes are a perfect summer treat! So, make it a banana pudding one and you have a seriously tasty dessert drink! Mmmmmm! Enjoy this easy recipe:
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ½ of a 48-ounce container vanilla ice cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla Wafers (large or mini - to taste)
- Add the bananas to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add all the vanilla extract and ice cream and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately with vanilla wafers for dunking or add them right to the milkshake so they become soggy (one of the best parts about banana pudding)
- Top with whipped cream if desired!
Also, if desired add a few vanilla wafers to the blender with the other ingredients.
See?! Super easy, right?! That’s the other beauty of milkshakes! They take no time to prepare. Then, you can serve them up in a fun cup or with a fun straw and you have a cute little dessert!
What’s your favorite milkshake?
For another tasty idea, try this chocolate malt shake! It’s SO good!