I’m thrilled to share this tasty bacon avocado bruschetta recipe with you today as part of a shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplyAvocado #CollectiveBias Planning menus for upcoming holiday meals/parties…or even for your football gatherings? If you’re looking for a great appetizer to add to that list, you’ll want to try these bacon avocado bruschetta bites!! Hello, YUM! These tasty bites look pretty and festive enough to work great at a holiday party, but are SO easy to make! I’m going to let you in on a little secret that makes these pretty bites a serious “no fuss” appetizer! The “secret” is that I used WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™! SO convenient and tasty! WHOLLY® Avocado’s SIMPLY AVOCADO™ is a pure avocado dip and spread with minimal flavor enhancing ingredients. It really is such a convenient substitute for fresh avocado! So, I picked up packages of SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Sea Salt and SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb to have on hand. So tasty! I’m a big avocado fan, so this is right up my alley! This is SO great for when guests come over and you need something quick to serve (like during the busy holiday season). You can just open the container and serve with chips, veggies, crackers, etc. BUT, the simple deliciousness makes it perfect to use in actual meal items, like these tasty little appetizers! Don’t those look great? They’re so festive and pretty…but so simple and easy to make! My kind of appetizer! With the SIMPLY AVOCADO™ on hand, all you need to do is place a little scoop on your toasty crostini slices and top with bacon and tomato! No fuss, very simple, and super tasty! I love recipes like this that don’t require many ingredients or much work! You’ll definitely want to pin this one & make it for any of your upcoming parties. Here’s the easy recipe:
Bacon Avocado Bruschetta
- 1 baguette sliced thin
- 1-2 TBSP butter melted
- 1 8 oz container WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb Dip & Spread the Sea Salt variety would work if you want less garlic
- 1/2 lb. bacon cooked approx 6-8 slices
- Approx. 1 C cherry/grape tomatoes halved or quartered
- *Optional garnish - fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- Preheat oven to BROIL.
- Slice baguette and place slices on a baking sheet (in a single layer). Brush melted butter on top of each slice.
- Place pan in oven for 1-2 minutes, just until slices start to toast - watching VERY closely to avoid burning.
- Spread 1 heaping spoonful of the WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb Dip & Spread on each toasted slice.
- Top with a few pieces of crumbled bacon and a few tomato slices. Add cilantro as garnish if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!!
Nom! These little bruschetta bites are so tasty! I picked up everything I needed to make this at Walmart. You can find the SIMPLY AVOCADO™ in the fresh produce section! For more great ideas, you can find some great #SimplyAvocado inspiration here! Enjoy!!
Like it? Pin it!
Um, these look amazing!! And I love that you don’t have to dirty more dishes and silverware to smash up the avocado. Genius! [client]
i bet a dollop of sour cream would go well too–they look delicious