Are you all decorated for Halloween? I love decorating, but we’re not all set yet for this year. While we don’t go all out for the front yard, we do like having a few spooky & fun things out. Last year we made the giant yard spider and this year we made the “something wicked this way comes” hanging lantern sign! Things like that add just the right amount of fun for trick-or-treaters and Halloween parties. If you need a little inspiration, this list is perfect! You’ll find 25+ Halloween outdoor decor ideas perfect for your yard or porch!
Halloween Porch Decor
- Spooky Lantern Sign
- Giant Spider in Spiderweb
- Spider Wreath
- Spooky Tree
- DIY Halloween Fork-in-the-Road Sign
- Halloween Jack-o-lantern Topiary
- Bewitching Door Mat
- Ceiling Medallion Halloween Wreath
- Spooky Cheesecloth Skeleton
- Halloween Horror Doormat
- Frightful Vinyl Window Scene
- Raven Halloween Porch
- Caldron Crashing Witch
- Cheesecloth Ghost
- PB Knock-Off Hanging Ghosts
- Eerie Outdoor Silhouettes
- Halloween Luminary Bags
- Outdoor Flying Bats
- Gourd Ghosts
- Giant Lawn Spider Web Warning Signs
- Halloween Playhouse Makeover
- Creepy Spider Egg Sac
- DIY Creepy Tombstones
- PB Knock-Off Halloween Yard Signs
- Halloween Shoppe Sign
Aren’t those spooktacular ideas?! 😉 I’m so pleased with our “Something wicked” sign, but I really think the awesome Jack-o-lantern Topiary might be our next project! Soooo fun!!
How do YOU decorate for Halloween?
If you’re looking for some fun even more fun Halloween ideas, check out these posts:
100+ DIY Halloween Crafts & recipes
Creative Halloween Dinner Ideas
Thanks for sharing my gourd ghost project, Sara!