Now that Christmas is behind us, it’s time to talk New Years! Do you do a New Year’s Eve party or something fun for New Year’s Day? We don’t often have a big party, but I do love trying to make the night a bit more fun – whether that is some fun New Year’s themed decor, drinks, and/or food! So, I decided to round up some cute New Year’s DIY party ideas that can help make your celebrations more festive – whether you’re planning a quiet night at home or throwing a big shindig!
New Year’s Eve Party Ideas
1. DIY New Year’s Party Cups | Mom Endeavors
2. New Year’s Time Capsule and Free Printable | Find It Make It Love It
3. DIY Glitter Party Hats | Studio DIY
4. NYE Chalkboard Printable Decor | The Pinning Mama
5. New Year’s Eve Decoupage Glitter Glasses | Mod Podge Rocks
6. Quick New Yearís Eve Decorations | Oh My! Creative
7. New Year’s Eve Kissing Ball | Simply Designing
8. Easy DIY New Year’s Eve Garland | A Cultivated Nest
9. New Year’s Eve Bags | The Real Thing with the Coake Family
10. Party Top Hat Headband | DIY Inspired
11. DIY Sparkly Lanterns | Two Delighted
12. Kid-Friendly New Year’s Eve Party Ideas | Giggles Galore
13. New Year’s Eve Bingo | Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
14. Champagne Bubble Bar | Hostess with the Mostess
15. New Year’s Eve Mantel | A Night Owl
16. New Year’s Drink Party Tub | Mom Endeavors
Love all these fun ideas! I’m printing out some of the fun New Years Bingo printables to do with the boys! They’ll get such a kick out of it!!
What are your New Year’s Eve plans?
For more party ideas, be sure to check out these delicious appetizers for your New Year’s party!Pin It