Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means celebrating our love for all things “turkey”. There’s something so cute about kids making turkey crafts! And, there are SO many great turkey craft ideas out there! So, we’ve got a list for you with over 15 adorable turkey crafts that you can make with your kids to help celebrate Thanksgiving!
Turkey Kids Crafts for Thanksgiving
1. Football Turkey Craft | Crafty Morning
2. Paper Plate Shape Turkey | Toddler Approved
3. Paper Roll Pattern Turkey Craft | Coffee Cups and Crayons
4. Easy Turkey Craft for Toddlers | No Time for Flash Cards
5. Gobbling Turkey Thanksgiving Craft | Meaningful Mama
6. Thanksgiving Turkey Craft with Dough Cutters | Fantastic Fun and Learning
7. Cupcake Liner Turkey Craft | I Heart Crafty Things
8. Turkey Terra Cotta Pot Craft | Mommaís Fun World
9. Stained Glass Turkey | Mama Miss
10. Candy Wrapper Turkeys | Housing a Forest
11. Thanksgiving Turkey Pinecone Craft | Jinxy Kids
12. Turkey Handprint and Toilet Paper Roll Craft | Real Momma
13. Paint Chip Turkey Craft | Baby Loving Mama
14. Thanksgiving Handprint Turkey | Mama Smiles
15. Paper Plate Turkey Kids Craft | ABC Creative Learning
16. Pinecone Turkey Place Card Holders | Mom Endeavors
17. Turkey Pop Up Card (with free printable) | Mom Endeavors
18. Edible Turkey Fruit Snack Craft | Mom Endeavors
What turkey craft would you make first?
For more fun ideas, be sure to check out these Turkey Fun Foods!!