I’m a HUGE sucker for handprint crafts! They’re my favorite little keepsakes! I especially love when the boys bring home some cute handprint creation from school! It’s so sweet to have tangible memories of their hands being so tiny. We did a few handprints when the boys were just a couple months old and it’s amazing to remember just how very tiny they were! Love!
Valentine’s Day seems like an especially good occasion to have the kids work on a sentimental project with their handprints! So, I’ve rounded up some of the cutest handprint valentine projects around to give you some ideas!! There are some absolutely precious ideas below!
1. Handprint Monkey Valentine | Crafty Morning
2. Berry Much Handprint Valentine | Glued to My Crafts
3. Handprint and Footprint Love Canvas Art | ABC Creative Learning
4. Handprint Lion Card | I Heart Arts n Crafts
5. Valentine Handprint Craft Tree | Fun-a-day
6. Long Distance Hugs for Valentine’s Day | View From the Fridge
7. I Wheelie Like You Handprint Valentine | Fun Handprint Art
8. Owl Always Love You Handprint Art | Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
9. Turtle-y Love You Valentine | A Little Pinch of Perfect
10. Blowing Kisses Your Way Valentine | Happy Go Lucky
11. Handprint Valentine’s Day Card | This Girl’s Life
12. Handprint Love Bug Valentine | Crafty Morning
13. Handprint Flamingo Canvas Craft | Glued to My Crafts
14. Pokemon Handprint Valentineís Day Craft | I Heart Arts n Crafts
15. 5 Reasons Why I Love You | Fun Handprint Art
Aren’t they all so cute?! Any of them would be adorable to do as a craft keepsake or a sweet gift to send to Grandma/Grandpa! Love these!!