Who else is SO excited for Star Wars: The Force Awakens (which hits theaters on December 18th, 2015)?! Needless to say, we ARE! In fact, we recently did a fun little Force Awakens movie party! And, it’s not a movie party without some fun concessions! So we put together a whole cute concession stand, complete with a fun Force Awakens themed candy bar! One of my favorite things to do with any party I throw is fun themed foods! And, this Star Wars party was no different. For the candy bar, I wanted to go with some character themes from the new movie. So, here’s what we did:
- Poe’s X-Wing Laser Blasts (Hot Tamales)
- Han Solo’s Rolos
- BB-8 Droid Parts (orange & white gumballs)
- Kylo Ren’s Lightsaber Blades (red licorice)
For a party, you just need to put some candy in jars. Then download & print these FREE Star Wars candy bar printable labels (<—click to download)! Just attach to your jars and you have a cute themed Star Wars: The Force Awakens candy buffet. Or…if you don’t want to go to the trouble of a full party, you could always use the labels on goodie bags or something cute for movie night! I love how easy it is to put a candy buffet together for parties! Very little work, with a big impact! So, go print the labels and enjoy some galactic goodies for your movie watching parties!!
May the Force be with you!
For more Star Wars Force Awakens Party ideas, be sure to check out these party posts from all all my blogging friends that helped put the party together:
- Simple No-Sew Jedi Tunic Costumes | Mom Endeavors
- Easy DIY BB-8 Costume | Mom Endeavors
- DIY Cardboard Star Wars Ships (Milennium Falcon & Rey’s Speeder) | All for the Boys
- Star Wars Force Awakens Party Printables | Strawberry Mommycakes
- Chewbacca’s Chew Caramel Corn | See Vanessa Craft
- DIY Star Garlands | Just Destiny Mag
- DIY Light-up Lightsaber Party Favors | A Night Owl Blog
All the awesome photography is by Destiny from Just Destiny Mag!