Mmmmm! It doesn’t get much better than cheesecake. Creamy, rich, and delicious. Sometimes though actually baking the cheesecake requires just a little too much time or you don’t want to heat up the kitchen by turning on the oven (like we certainly don’t want to do when it’s 115 degrees outside). So, the answer is an easy, no-bake cheesecake! Then, you can kick that up a notch by making it a caramel pecan cheesecake! Super delicious! And, it looks amazing too! This would be beautiful to bring to a party or serve guests at your house! The especially awesome thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to make! Here’s the recipe:
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust (Prepared)
- 1 Tub Prepared Whipped Topping
- 1 Brick Cream Cheese
- ½ C Icing Sugar
- ½ C Caramel Sauce Topping
- ¼ C Pecans, chopped
- Thaw the tub of whipped topping, and bring the cream cheese to room temperature.
- In a mixer, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the icing sugar and continue to whip until incorporated.
- Add the tub of whipped topping, first folding it into the cream cheese, and then whipping it briefly with the mixer (Approximately 30 seconds to a minute)
- Gently fold it into the graham cracker crust, smoothing the filling with a spatula.
- Cool in the refrigerator until set (at least 3 hours or overnight).
- After cheesecake is set, you may choose to cut the cake into individual servings and garnish separately, or spread both the caramel and pecans over the entire cake before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
YUM!!!! Be sure to pin this one to save it for later!
And, if you’re not a big caramel and/or pecan fan, this no-bake cheesecake would be great with fruit topping. You could try this homemade strawberry sauce, peach jam sauce, plum sauce, or even this warm berry compote. Delish!!!
What’s YOUR favorite cheesecake topping?Pin It