So excited to share this fun slime kit party favor sponsored by Elmer’s as a part of their Crafty Parents Crew! It’s sure to be a fun birthday party favor or party “make and take” craft! With preschool & elementary-aged kids here in the house, we definitely have Elmer’s School Glue on hand. There’s so many fun ways to get crafty with it, but one of our favorite ways to use it is for making slime! It comes together SO quickly and the boys think it’s pretty much the best thing ever! It’s also a GREAT thing to make with a group of kids! In fact, in my science teacher days, I made it with whole classes of kids! So, it’s perfect for a birthday party “make and take” activity. And, if you’re doing certain themed parties (like a Mad Scientist Party or Halloween party), sending the kids home with a “Slime Kit” is the perfect party favor!!
- Small plastic containers (I used recycled berry containers) or cellophane bags
- Elmer’s School Glue (or for some extra fun use Elmer’s Classic Glitter Glue)
- Plastic baggie with a couple teaspoons of Borax
- Empty plastic baggie for storing the prepared slime
- 2 plastic spoons
- Slime Kit free printable (click the image below to download the printable file)
- *Optional – include a tube of Elmer’s Glitter Shakers to make extra glittery slime
Putting together the kits is SO easy! Just print out the “Slime Kit” Labels with slime-making directions (printing on card stock is recommended). Then, place your Elmer’s glue and other ingredients into your slim kit containers. The only thing kids will need at home is water, bowls, and possibly food coloring.
A party favor like this is so great as it’s easy to put together, inexpensive, and is something that kids can get creative with at home with their own parents! Love it!
Disclosure: I’m a member of the Elmer’s Crafty Parents Crew. All ideas, opinions and experiences are entirely my own! We’ve been a fan of Elmer’s glue and making slime long before being sponsored by Elmer’s!Pin It