Wow! I can’t believe tomorrow is already the 4th of July!! Do you have any fun plans? Whether you do or not, if you’re looking for something a little fun, special, or especially patriotic for tomorrow, I’ve rounded up some great patriotic fun foods & sweet treats ideas that you may be able to pull off in time!
Patriotic Eats & Treats:
- 4th of July Layered Drinks from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- 4th of July Hi-Hat Cupcakes from Pink Cake Plate
- Flag Cheesecake Bars from Shibley Smiles
- Stars & Stripes Pie from Woman’s Day
- 4th of July Flag Cake from Glorious Treats
- Patriotic Fruit & Cheese Flag from Wenderly
- 4th of July Cake Pop Flag from My Juice Cup
- 4th of July Jello from Craftaholics Anonymous
- Firecracker Push Pops from Hoosier Homemade
- Bomb Pop Cupcakes from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Fruit Salad from Family Ever After
- Red, White, and Blue Stained Glass Jello Stars from Brown Eyed Baker
Don’t those all look SO good and so festive?! I love it! The fruit ideas would make GREAT sides to go with your favorite grilled options too. For Memorial Day, I rounded up a whole bunch of great grilling ideas, sides, and desserts. So, be sure to check out that post too if you need some additional ideas!
Hope you all have a fabulous 4th tomorrow!Pin It