Although we grill basically year round, Memorial Day definitely seems the like the “official” start to the grilling season. So, I decided to roundup some great grilling ideas from around the web and share them here for all your summer BBQ needs!
- Beer Brats
- Teriyaki Kabobs
- Garlic Lemon Chicken Breasts
- Grilled Pizza
- Teriyaki Steak (w/ grilled pineapple)
- Hamburgers with spicy cilantro lime spread
If you are looking for a way to “spruce” up your plain ‘ole burgers on the grill, why not create a burger bar like this one from Hoosier Homemade?! Such a great idea!
And, these wrapped hotdogs are such a cute way to spruce up the table in a more patriotic way–perfect for Memorial Day this weekend!
With all those great main dishes, you certainly need some good sides to go with. Here are a few that would go well–most of which are also made on the grill!
- How pretty is that grilled focaccia from Sand and Sisal?!
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Zucchini (& scallops too!)
- Fire Roasted Salsa (made on the grill)
- Marinated Vegetable Salad
- Ambrosia Salad
- Baked Beans
While you’re outside & have the grill fired up anyway, how about trying some desserts on the BBQ?!
What are YOUR favorite grilling recipes?Pin It