Time for another College Football Saturday Tailgate Party! There are some BIG games in the world of college football today! And, especially big for the BIG TEN and Nebraska! Nebraska’s first game as a member of the Big Ten! Playing at Wisconsin. Both teams ranked in the Top 10. Featured game of ESPN’s College Game Day today. On ABC tonight! HUGE!!!!!
- Cut a big circle from a cardboard box. (Or, in this case, have your husband cut a big circle! 🙂 )
- Trace a plate for the inner circle & cut out.
- Gather up A LOT of ribbon in your team colors and/or fabric scraps! Given our love of Nebraska and our red, black, & white wedding colors, I had a whole bunch of ribbon in those colors. I used about 2 full spools, plus a whole bunch of miscellaneous scraps.
- Start tying the ribbons around the wreath, alternating the different kinds and pushing the knots close together. Hot glue down in spots as necessary.
- Continue all the way around the wreath (it took me about an hour and a half). Then, voila, ribbon wreath done! You can also add any embellishments you want–a football, your team’s letter, etc. I couldn’t decide if I wanted anything else on it. What do you think? Does is need a big red “N” or a football or something?
Now, it’s YOUR turn! It’s week 3 of the College Football Saturday Tailgate link party and I want you to link up! (*From now on, this is going to run as one BIG linky. It will be open through the rest of college football season!)
Link as many posts as you like, just please be sure to link back to http://www.momendeavors.com or grab the button (code is on the right side-bar)!