I love any excuse to get creative with food (especially for the kids). And, I’d say that Christmas is a great excuse! Whether it’s Christmas morning, Christmas Eve, the morning after Christmas, saying goodbye to your Elf on the Shelf, or just a fun December morning, a fun Christmas-themed breakfast is sure to be a hit! So, I’ve rounded up over 15 of my favorite Christmas breakfast ideas from around the web. There are SO many fun, creative ideas out there!
- Orange Snowman
- Orange Wedge Wreath
- Christmas Muffin Tin Meal
- Snowman Banana Bites
- Olaf & Sven (from Disney’s FROZEN) Waffles
- Christmas Tree French Toast
- Santa Pancakes
- Cinnamon Apple Candy Cane Kolache
- Cherry Cheese Danish Candy Cane
- Reindeer Waffles
- Snowman Breakfast
- Gingerbread Pancakes
- North Pole Breakfast
- Fruit Christmas Tree
- Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Stack Pancakes
- Snowman Milk Glasses
- Sven the Reindeer (From Disney’s FROZEN) Pancakes
Aren’t those all so fun?! Hope you enjoy!
Merry Christmas, all!