We are HUGE college football fans and die hard Cornhusker fans! For fun, you can read a little more about our Nebraska background in the football cake pops post and this Omaha staycation post! Around here, just about every Saturday in the fall is spent doing something related to football. So, I’ve decided to make it a Saturday feature! I’ll be sharing fun tailgating recipes & football foods, football crafts,and tailgating party ideas! And, we’re kicking things off today with Chili Cheese Dip! Perfect Game Day food!
This dip is seriously SO good and is ridiculously easy to make – just 3 ingredients and you can pop it in the microwave or oven for a few minutes! Perfect for any last minute football watch “parties” you might be having!
Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese (we use the 1/3 less fat variety)
- 1 can Hormel chili (Homemade chili would be GREAT instead)
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese in a shallow baking dish (a large glass pie pan works great! But I don’t have one! ). Spread chili over top of the cream cheese. Cover those layers with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted & bubbly. Or, microwave on high for about 5 minutes!
- Serve with corn chips….and ENJOY!!!
What are YOUR go-to tailgating/homegating foods?Pin It