If youâ€™ve read the blog for awhile or you know me in real life, then you probÂaÂbly know that we are HUGE colÂlege footÂball fans and die hard CornÂhusker fans! For fun, you can read a litÂtle more about our Nebraska backÂground in the footÂball cake pops post and this Omaha stayÂcaÂtion post!Â Around here, just about every SatÂurÂday in the fall is spent doing someÂthing related to footÂball. So, Iâ€™ve decided to make a SatÂurÂday feaÂture!
For the rest of the fall, every SatÂurÂday weâ€™ll have a footÂball tailÂgate party here on Mom EndeavÂors! Iâ€™ll share fun tailÂgatÂing recipes & footÂball foods, footÂball crafts, tailÂgatÂing party ideas, maybe weâ€™ll even have some guest posters and feaÂture some fun colÂlege footÂball traditions!
Weâ€™ll kick things off today with Chili Cheese Dip! PerÂfect Game DayÂ food!
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese (we use the 1/3 less fat variety)
- 1 can Hormel chili (with or withÂout beans. HomeÂmade would be GREAT instead)
- 1â€“2 cups shredÂded chedÂdar cheese
- Spread cream cheese in a shalÂlow bakÂing dish (a large glass pie pan works great! But I donâ€™t have one! ). Spread chili over top of the cream cheese. Cover those layÂers with shredÂded cheese.
- Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted & bubÂbly. Or, microwave on high for about 5 minutes!
- Serve with corn chips.â€¦and ENJOY!!!
Thatâ€™s it! SeriÂously, so easy & danÂgerÂously yummy!
What are YOUR go-to tailgating/homegating foods? Tell us in the comments.â€¦OR link up!! I want you all to parÂticÂiÂpate in our ColÂlege FootÂball SatÂurÂday TailÂgate too! Itâ€™s the first-ever link party on Mom EndeavÂors! For the rest of footÂball seaÂson, the post will go live on FriÂday nights!
Just please be sure to link back to http://www.momendeavors.com or grab the butÂton (code is on the right side-bar) so that more peoÂple can findÂ us!!
ColÂlege FootÂball SatÂurÂday TailÂgate Party: WeekÂ 1