If you’ve read the blog for awhile or you know me in real life, then you probably know that we are HUGE college football fans and die hard Cornhusker fans! For fun, you can read a little more about our Nebraska background in the football cake pops post and this Omaha staycation post! Around here, just about every Saturday in the fall is spent doing something related to football. So, I’ve decided to make a Saturday feature!
For the rest of the fall, every Saturday we’ll have a football tailgate party here on Mom Endeavors! I’ll share fun tailgating recipes & football foods, football crafts, tailgating party ideas, maybe we’ll even have some guest posters and feature some fun college football traditions!
We’ll kick things off today with Chili Cheese Dip! Perfect Game Day food!
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese (we use the 1/3 less fat variety)
- 1 can Hormel chili (with or without beans. Homemade would be GREAT instead)
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese in a shallow baking dish (a large glass pie pan works great! But I don’t have one! ). Spread chili over top of the cream cheese. Cover those layers with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted & bubbly. Or, microwave on high for about 5 minutes!
- Serve with corn chips….and ENJOY!!!
That’s it! Seriously, so easy & dangerously yummy!
What are YOUR go-to tailgating/homegating foods? Tell us in the comments….OR link up!! I want you all to participate in our College Football Saturday Tailgate too! It’s the first-ever link party on Mom Endeavors! For the rest of football season, the post will go live on Friday nights!
Just please be sure to link back to http://www.momendeavors.com or grab the button (code is on the right side-bar) so that more people can find us!!
College Football Saturday Tailgate Party: Week 1