I’m a big fan of the peanut butter & chocolate flavor combination. And, every since I was a kid, I’ve loved Reese’s Pieces. Combine that with a little salty crunch from some pretzels and you have one seriously delicious treat! I love making candy barks, because they are just SO easy to do. You can whip this up in just a few minutes. And, the colors are perfect for Halloween or anytime during the Fall months! Here’s the super easy recipe:
- 12 oz. Wilton dark chocolate candy melts
- 2 C. broken pretzel sticks
- 1 1⁄2 C. Reese's Pieces, divided
- In a microwave safe dish microwave the Wilton chocolate in 30 seconds, stirring until melted. Remove from microwave and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- While the chocolate is melting, line an edged cookie sheet with foil and evenly spread out the broken pretzel pieces. Sprinkle the pretzel pieces with 3⁄4 cup of Reese's Pieces.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the pretzel pieces and candy corn spreading out with a
- spoon or spatula if needed. It doesn't have to be fancy or neat – the pretzel pieces and Reese's Pieces will stick to the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is spread, sprinkle the other half of the Reese's Pieces over the top of the chocolate before it sets.
- Place the cookie sheet in the fridge for the bark to set – about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and break the bark into pieces. Enjoy.
YUMMMMMMmmmmm!!! This would be a fun one to make after Halloween too with some of the trick-or-treating haul! It’s one that you can easily make together with the kids! Perfect for a fun & tasty activity!
If you need some more chocolate-peanut butter baking ideas, you might enjoy these tasty treats:Pin It