Dreaming of a little paradise escape? Have candy canes sitting around that are begging to be used? In need of a fun holiday cocktail (these would be great for New Year’s Eve)? Then, this peppermint dream cocktail is a perfect choice!! I think it might taste like Christmas in Paradise…and looks so festive with the candy canes in the glasses! Here’s the simple recipe:
- ½ ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- ½ ounce rum (or Malibu Rum for an extra tropical flavor))
- 3 ounces of a sparkling coconut drink (either soda or sparkling water)
- candy cane
- Mix the Peppermint Schnapps, rum and sparkling coconut drink together with ice in a shaker. Carefully pour into a cocktail or festive glass without the ice.
- Finish with a candy cane & serve immediately!
For the sparkling coconut drink, Goya coconut soda or Cascade Ice Sparkling Water Coconut are two good options!
Yum! Perfect for any Christmas or New Year’s Eve holiday parties!!
For another delicious cocktail perfect for holiday parties, you might enjoy this hot chocolate wine cocktail!Pin It