Do you host a special brunch or meal for Mother’s Day? This year, I am pleased to say that I’ll be dining on a Mother’s Day brunch at Disney World instead of having to cook anything myself. But, if you’re looking for a great recipe, then this brunch pizza looks great!
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash browns (from 32-oz package)
* 14 oz prebaked original Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
* 3/4 cup favorite pimiento cheese
* 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
* 3 green onions, chopped
* 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
* 2 large eggs, well beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Cook hash browns in hot oil 5 minutes. Set aside.
4. Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet.
5. Spread pimiento cheese in a thin layer on crust.
6. Top with ham, hash browns, green onions and cheese. Slowly pour eggs in center of pizza (eggs will spread during baking).
7. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
As an eMeals blogger, I was provided with this recipe to share with you. You can get more great recipes like this when you sign up for an eMeals subscription. We started using eMeals this year and it’s given me some great meal ideas and recipes! Right now, with new subscriptions (and for current susbcribers), you can a free special Mother’s Day brunch meal plan!
For more recipes perfect for Mother’s Day, check out these:
And, for even more, you can head on over to the V Spot blog where Vivienne has rounded up over 40 great ideas for Mother’s Day brunch! Disclosure: As an eMeals blogger, I was provided with an eMeals subscription. However, as always, all opinions are entirely my own. Graphics & recipe in this post have been provided by eMeals.
Oh My! That looks great! I might cook it for Father’s Day though 🙂 For Mother’s Day, I requested a picnic at the park. But I think it’s going to rain on Sunday, so I asked my husband to cook his famous chicken stew – YUM!