Have you seen Monsters University yet? We loved the movie and have had quite a bit of monstrous fun making creative things to celebrate! But, we’re not the only ones! There are soooo many amazingly creative ideas that I’ve stumbled upon! So, I wanted to share them with all of you in one place! Whether you’re planning a Monsters party or just want to do something a little special before/after watching the movie, you are SURE to find something in this list of 25+ Monsters University crafts and fun foods!
- Mike Wazowski Monster Green Smoothies
- Mike Wazowski Monster Apples
- Sulley Frozen Pops
- Mike Wazowski Quesadilla
- DIY Monsters Inc. Shirt
- Mike & Sulley Monsters Oreo Pops
- DIY Mike Wazowski Shirt
- Mike Wazowski Cupcake Cake
- Mike Wazowski Juice Boxes
- Monsters Finger Puppets
- Monster Smoothie
- Mike & Sulley Cupcakes
- Monsters University Cereal Treat Bars
- Monsters Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Monster University Cootie Catcher Printable
- Monsters-inspired Popcorn Mix
- Easy Monsters University Party Banner
- Mike Wazowski Cake Pops
- Monsters University lunch
- Mike & Sulley Cake (& Monsters Party)
- Mike & Sulley Milk
- DIY Mike Wazowski Costume
- Monsters Bento
- Make your own Monsters Juice Boxes
- Mike Wazowski Cupcakes
- Monsters University Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Mini MU Baseball Cap Craft
- AMAZING Mike Wazowski Cake Pops
- Monsters University Free Coloring Printables
- Mike & Sulley Felt Finger Puppets
- Mike Wazowski Party Game
- DIY Monsters University finger nail art
- Mike & Sulley-inspired popsicles
- Mike Wazowski Pinata
- Monsters University Printable Activity Sheets
- Monsters University Tote/Trick-or-Treat bag
Monstrously fun, right?! 😉 You’ve got just about everything you need right here to put together one scary good Monsters University party! And, if you’re headed to a Disney park anytime soon, you might look out for some Monsters treats there! In fact, a lot of my creative food making was actually inspired by these adorable confections that Becca (of My Crazy Good Life) and I saw during our recent trip to Disneyland for the opening of Mickey and the Magical Map & the Disney Parks “Monstrous Summer” kick-off!
Which Monsters treats/crafts do you want to try first?!
Linked to: *Do Something Crafty
Mike and Sully Oreo Pop. Look like something I could b=get made quickly and impress the Grandsons. 😉
This couldn’t have come at a better time! My daughter just decided this will be her b-day party theme. In a month. Thanks for sharing!
Oh!! That’s awesome!! So glad you saw this then! 🙂 That is going to be SUCH a fun party theme! 🙂
Thanks so much for sharing my milk! I absolutely adore this!
What a fun list! Thanks for including my ice cream cone cupcakes. 🙂
What an awesome post! I am thinking I need to throw my kids a Monsters University party for their birthday this year. 🙂 Thank you for featuring my Monster Popcorn, I am off to check out all the other posts I haven’t seen yet!!
You’re welcome, Jess! Your popcorn was adorable! We’re thinking about a Monsters party too! So many fun ideas! 🙂
Thanks so much for including our Mike Wazowski costume! So many fun ideas here!
You’re welcome! It’s a great costume! 🙂
What a fun round up! Thanks for including my Mike Wazowski and Monsters Inc shirts!
Thanks for sharing my lunch :0) Great round-up!