Food in jars is all the rage! There’s something just so fun about it and the presentation looks so nice! We went with a jar theme for this month’s #12bloggers post and I LOVE the way these little lemon raspberry trifle jars turned out! Trifle-style desserts are some of my favorites (like this apple snickers trifle or this s’mores trifle) and this one combines two of my absolute favorite flavors! Seriously, SO tasty! Lemon & raspberry are just such a winning combination! With “cheating” a bit with some items form the grocery store, these little trifle jars come together in just a few minutes and make such a great dessert! Plus, they’re portion-controlled! 😉 Wouldn’t these look adorable at a backyard BBQ?! Here’s the recipe:
Lemon Raspberry Trifle Jars
- 1/3 of an angel food cake
- 8 oz lemon curd or fruit filling
- 1-2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tub Cool Whip
- 4 small Mason Jars
- Use the inside circle of the mason jar lid to cut circles out of the angel food cake. 1 cylindrical section was enough for about two jars. Then, cut about 1/2" discs out of the cake.
- Press 1 disc into the bottom of the jar and top with 2 teaspoons of lemon curd/filling.
- Add one heaping spoonful of Cool Whip on top of the lemon. Place 4-5 raspberries on the Cool Whip.
- Repeat the whole process 1 more time to fill the jar.
- Serve immediately or cover & refrigerate.
- Chicken Pot Pie In a Jar from BetsyLife
- Blackberry Crisp Recipe in Mini Jars from The Rebel Chick
- Cherry-Pineapple Dump Cake in a Jar from Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Icebox Dessert from A Little Claireification
- Easy Peach Cobbler in a Jar from A Night Owl Blog
- Homemade Vanilla Pudding Cups from Bless This Mess Please
- No Bake Key Lime Pie In A Jar from Million Moments
- Plum Ginger Simple Syrup from Eat Your Heart Out
- Cherry Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft
- Homemade Blueberry Ice Cream from Plugged In Family
What jar recipe are you most excited to dig into?