Ever struggle with finding just the right gift idea for your friends or family? Have loved ones that live far away and you need to ship a gift to them? Looking for a great home or DIY themed gift? If you answer yes to any of those, then I’ve got an awesome gift idea to share with you today (plus a really great giveaway at the end)!! As a Lowe’s Creative Ideas Blogger, I’m excited to tell you all about Lowe’s all-new holiday giftables!!With Lowe’s giftables, you can pick out a nice themed gift for someone on your list. That fun package will be sent right to them, neatly assembled and in a cute box! And there are so many great gift box themes to choose from! You have your pick of ready-to-give kits like….
- Grill Essentials (grill tools, thermometer, mitt, wood chips, grill light)
- Taste of Spring (window box, gloves, plant grow light bulb, seed packets, soil, tools)
- Salsa Garden (seed packets, seed tray, grow light bulb, tools, gloves)
- Ready to Drive (tire gauge, gas can, head lamp, Instaboost)
- Storm Ready (flashlight, batteries, gloves, radio, head lamp)
- All Geared Up (toolbox set, command strips, screw kit, level, stud sensor)
- Build and Grow Race Car (starter hammer, goggles and screwdrivers, Jimmie Johnson car, racecar, American My Town rug)
- Patio Zen (allen + roth electric candle, allen + roth string lights, lantern, zip ties, extension cable)
- BBQ Artist (varieties of rubs and sauces)
- Jelly Jar Lantern DIY project (Lamp, sign holder, galvanized clamp, needle nose pliers, wire cutter, screwdriver)
- Holiday Twine Star DIY project (wood shims, wood glue, glue gun, twisted jute, glue sticks)
I was sent the Holiday Twine Star Box so I could see how everything works and is laid out. First, I love that the packaging has a holiday theme! And, everything was very nicely put together inside the box. Upon opening the package, there’s a description of the box along with any directions you need. A gift like this star box would be a great whole family gift, giving them a fun project to do together. Our boys are so excited to help put together our holiday star! For a nice gift, I chose to send my parents the zen patio set. They just completed a big backyard landscaping project and the contents of the set are perfect for some patio finishing touches. For kids, the Build and Grow Race Car Kit would be such a fun gift idea for kids!! Love it!!
The sets range in price from about $25 to $100. And, all come with FREE SHIPPING!!! That makes these giftables an extra-perfect gift to send for the holidays! The Lowe’s giftables are available on-line only (<–click to view & order), while supplies last!
BUT before you go…I have a fun giftables surprise for YOU – the opportunity to win your very own Lowe’s Giftables Prize Pack!
Sweet! So, you can keep it all for yourself or order the Giftables for someone special & keep the gift card for shopping! It could be a great way to check some things off your holiday shopping list!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway runs through November 30th, 2015. Open to US Residents, 18+ years. Winner can choose any giftables box with inventory left.
Disclosure: As a Lowe’s Creative Ideas Blogger, this post is part of a sponsored campaign with Lowe’s. Lowe’s is providing the items for the giveaway. As always, all opinions and experiences are entirely my own!