- 1 package (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- Various Easter or Pastel Sprinkles and Jimmies
- Silicone Bunny Baking Pan/Mold (<– click for affiliate link)
- Place the bunny shaped pan onto a baking sheet and clear a space in the refrigerator that’s level for the baking sheet. Remove from the refrigerator.
- Sprinkles 1st!!! Place sprinkles of your choice into about 18-20 cavities in the bunny pan. Just cover the bottom layer. Mix and match sprinkles and jimmies as desired. I’d suggest doing at least 16 cavities with sprinkles and going from there. It’s much easier to add more sprinkles, rather than have to take any out that you have not used.
- In a microwave safe container, microwave white chips for 2 minutes on high, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into the bunny cavities and tap gently on the counter to settle the melted candy.
- Place into the refrigerator and let set for about 30 minutes. When cool and hardened, remove from the pan by inverting the bunny and popping out the candies. (Makes 18-22 candies)
See?! Super easy & fun to customize! Enjoy and have a Happy Easter!