Aren’t these little bunnies cute?! I love all the bright, spring colors! But what’s fun about these little treats is that they are SO easy to customize with any toppings you’d like. These could be used as place cards for your Easter dinner table or you could just put them out as part of the desserts on a tray (just like in the picture). They would also be perfect to go in Easter baskets. OR if you could like a fun activity to do with the kids, these bunny candy treats are perfect for that too!
And the real beauty in making these (aside from the fact that they’re so super cute), is that they are SOOOoooo easy! Just TWO ingredients!!!! Hello! Here’s what you’ll need:
Bunny Candy Ingredients
- 1 package (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- Various Easter or Pastel Sprinkles and Jimmies
- Silicone Bunny Baking Pan/Mold (<– click for affiliate link)
- Place the bunny shaped pan onto a baking sheet and clear a space in the refrigerator that’s level for the baking sheet. Remove from the refrigerator.
- Sprinkles 1st!!! Place sprinkles of your choice into about 18-20 cavities in the bunny pan. Just cover the bottom layer. Mix and match sprinkles and jimmies as desired. I’d suggest doing at least 16 cavities with sprinkles and going from there. It’s much easier to add more sprinkles, rather than have to take any out that you have not used.
- In a microwave safe container, microwave white chips for 2 minutes on high, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into the bunny cavities and tap gently on the counter to settle the melted candy.
- Place into the refrigerator and let set for about 30 minutes. When cool and hardened, remove from the pan by inverting the bunny and popping out the candies. (Makes 18-22 candies)
See?! Super easy & fun to customize! Enjoy and have a Happy Easter!