I’m so excited to share these easy and delicious roast beef sliders with you today as part of a sponsored partnership with Silver Spring Foods. YUM! These sliders are PERFECT for gameday football festivities, parties, or really even just a weeknight meal! And, they’re not only super tasty, but they are SO easy to make! The secret to the added zing of flavor is the glaze on top and the delish, creamy Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish from Silver Spring Foods! Mmmmmm!!!
Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
If you’re not a horseradish fan, do NOT let this recipe or ingredient scare you! I’m telling you – this creamy Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish is AMAZING! It gives the sliders added flavor and just a little zing. In fact, the kids LOVE these sliders, so they’re not too spicy at all. The flavors in this creamy horseradish are SO good! It really adds just the right zing to the sliders and like the bottle says, it would be delicious on steak or potatoes too! It’s definitely evident that Silver Spring knows what they’re doing with this condiment. In fact, this family owned & operated company in Wisconsin is the world’s largest grower and processor of horseradish! It’s worth getting a bottle to make some delicious recipes with!
Making Roast Beef Sliders
The main ingredients you’ll need for this are just rolls, roast beef, cheese (swiss or provolone), and the horseradish sauce. You’ll start by cutting the entire package of rolls in half (so you have a sheet of the tops & the bottoms). Then, spread a bit of the creamy Applewood Horseradish on top of each bottom roll. I used a squirt about the size of a quarter on each roll. Once the sauce is on, top with a slice or two of roast beef and then a slice of cheese on that. If you like a good amount of zing, you can spread some more of the creamy horseradish on the top roll but I didn’t.
The last thing you’ll do is add a little glaze on top. It’s SO good! Combine melter butter, Worcestershire sauce, Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish sauce, and brown sugar in a dish then coat the tops of the rolls with the mixture (I like to use a little pastry brush to make sure I get the tops evenly and a little on the sides). YUMMMmmmm! That’s it! Then you bake them for about 10 minutes and the result is a VERY tasty slider – perfect for a hungry football fan at your next tailgate (or homegate) party! All the flavors come together brilliantly, but it’s not a lot of work…TOUCHDOWN!
Here’s the printable recipe:
Delicious Roast Beef Sliders
- 1 pkg 12 count Hawaiian Rolls (or similar)
- sliced roast beef at least 6 large slices
- 12 slices cheese (swiss or provolone
- Silver Spring Foods Creamy Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
- ¼ Cup butter melted
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Cut the entire package of rolls in half (so you have a sheet of the tops & the bottoms).
- Place the bottom sheet of rolls in a pan and spread a thing layer of the horseradish sauce on top (about a quarter-sized amount on each roll).
- Lay roast beef slices on top (folding as needed) and then top with a cheese slice.
- Place the top sheet of rolls over the cheese.
- At this point, either cover and store in frridge/freezer for future use or continue on to finish making...
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and 1 tsp horseradish sauce until well combined (and the sugar is mostly dissolved).
- Apply a light coat of the glaze mixture to the tops of the rolls (using a little pastry/basting brush is perfect for this).
- Bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes (until cheese gets nice & melty).
- Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes. Then cut, serve, and enjoy!
Yum! These are SO good – hope you enjoy!
Like it? Pin it!