Cranberry Almond Energy Bites
- 1/2 C almonds ground (I used my food processor)
- 1 C oatmeal
- 1/2 C creamy almond butter or can sub peanut butter
- 1/2 C dried cranberries
- 1/3 C honey
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Don't be afraid to use your hands to mash it together well.
- Roll the mixture into 2" balls and place on tray or baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour and then transfer to a bowl or plastic container. Store covered in the fridge.
So good! Now, how about some other great snack ideas? With my fellow #CreativeFoodies, we’ve got a list of 9 tasty snacks that are perfect for back to school season! So be sure to pin this for later and then hop around to check out all the snack ideas!
- Cranberry Almond Energy Bites by Mom Endeavors
- Cinnamon Apple Fries by See Vanessa Craft
- Cinnamon Raisin Granola by A Night Owl Blog
- Homemade Cherry Pie Larabars by Spaceships & Lasberbeams
- Ruler Sugar Cookies by Ashlee Marie
- Protein Packed Rice Cakes by Mommy Hates Cooking
- Snack Mix by Two Twenty One
- Apple Nachos by Happiness is Homemade
- Peanut Butter Apple Flower by Printable Crush
Yum! They all look great! Which of these fun snack recipes would you like to try first?