These cranberry almond energy bites are a perfect snack – great for back to school lunches, afternoon snacks, or even post workout!
Back to School season is right around the corner here in Arizona! My boys go back in just about a week, which means I’m starting to think about buying school supplies, prepping lunches, and stocking the house with great after school snacks. One healthy snack that the kids love is energy bites. These peanut butter coconut bites are a crowd favorite around here. But, I decided to try a different version this time – cranberry almond bites! They’re easy to make and use ingredients that I normally have around the house anyway. YUM! These would be perfect to put in a lunch box or have some as an after school snack. They could even work for quick breakfast bites on those crazy back to school mornings too!
Here’s the easy recipe:
Cranberry Almond Energy Bites
With just a few healthy ingredients, these cranberry energy bites make a delicious wholesome snack.
Author: Sara @ Mom Endeavors
Recipe type: Snack
- ½ C almonds, ground (I used my food processor)
- 1 C oatmeal
- ½ C creamy almond butter (or can sub peanut butter)
- ½ C dried cranberries
- ⅓ C honey
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Don't be afraid to use your hands to mash it together well.
- Roll the mixture into 2" balls and place on tray or baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour and then transfer to a bowl or plastic container. Store covered in the fridge.
So good! Now, how about some other great snack ideas? With my fellow #CreativeFoodies, we’ve got a list of 9 tasty snacks that are perfect for back to school season! So be sure to pin this for later and then hop around to check out all the snack ideas!
- Cranberry Almond Energy Bites by Mom Endeavors
- Cinnamon Apple Fries by See Vanessa Craft
- Cinnamon Raisin Granola by A Night Owl Blog
- Homemade Cherry Pie Larabars by Spaceships & Lasberbeams
- Ruler Sugar Cookies by Ashlee Marie
- Protein Packed Rice Cakes by Mommy Hates Cooking
- Snack Mix by Two Twenty One
- Apple Nachos by Happiness is Homemade
- Peanut Butter Apple Flower by Printable Crush
Yum! They all look great! Which of these fun snack recipes would you like to try first?Pin It