Now with Baby #3 in the house, we’re no stranger to all kinds of baby products. Over the years, we’ve developed some favorites and tried some new products with each kiddo as well! For bathtime and keeping little ones clean, we have a few favorites that we keep coming back to! So, here are our “clean baby, happy baby” picks:
1. Hooded bath towels. These are a must for babies and even our big boys. They all use them. Our favorite are the animal hooded towels. We have a froggy, ducky, lion, shark, and monster! 😉
2. Boon Frog Pod. Perfect for holding toys and other bath goodies, plus it’s SO cute!
3. Johnson’s Body Wash. Though we’ve tried other brands, this has always been the first shampoo & soap used on the boys. It just smells like “baby”.
4. Blooming Bath. Baby Brother is too big for it now (unless we use the kitchen sink), but the Blooming Bath is my hands-down favorite newborn bath tub. Baby Brother looked so, so cute in it!!
5. Faucet Cover. With little ones in the bath (sometimes three at once), I like having a cover on the bath faucet. There are a lot of functional & cute options out there. But, I’ve always thought the Skip Hop Moby Whale is adorable!
6. Bath Cups. There are so many fun bath toys, but sometimes simple is good. Our boys LOVE using all kinds of cups in the bath tub. I think they make great first bath toys as they’re easy for little hands to grab and can help kiddos learn some cause & effect principles.
7. HUGGIES Wipes. We have wipe tubs in multiple rooms of the house. They’re great for keeping things clean outside of bath time! I love that the HUGGIES Natural Care® Wipes are alcohol free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. With a bit of aloe and vitamin E, it makes them great for sensitive baby skin. The new HUGGIES Natural Care® Wipes with Triple Clean Layers provide all of those great features while being able to stand up to a tough mess! The extra thick and absorbent layers are certainly great on messes!
What are your “clean baby, happy baby” must-haves?
The ultimate test for Huggies® diapers & wipes is in real life – from messy first birthday parties to playground playdates. Put the new and improved products, including Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers with NEW SureFit Design and Huggies Natural Care® Wipes with Triple Clean Layers, to the test in and out of the nursery. Become an Official Huggies® Tester at Huggies.com/Tester.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Huggies® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Huggies®
I like Huggies, but my favorite is Pampers. It’s more expensive, but I find that it really helps with the leaks. I didn’t know about the faucet covers. That’s just too cute. We still give our boy a bath in the large kitchen sink, but he will soon be out growing that and I was wondering how we would manage the bath tub.
I prefer huggies to pampers. My daughter ALWAYS leaks through pampers because they are so thin! My favorite are target though because they don’t leak and they are so much cheaper!
Johnson baby wash is the best
When my kids were little I always used huggies, now that I have grand babies they use huggies also. Can’t beat the value and the great product.
Pampers always worked really well for my children too. I’ve tried other brands, but they just didn’t cut it.
My kids are all grown. But I wish you had all this cute stuff when my kids were young. It seems like you make it so easy on mothers now days.Plus they have so much more to work with.They are very lucky to have these wonderful products.
I love all the Huggiies products. My favorites are the pull-ups and the wipes. I think over the years Huggiies has really improved their products. Keep up the good work!
Huggies wipes are the best! I reccomend them to everyone. My Goddaughter wont use anything else!
I used Huggies when my son was little. They worked, looked, felt great!
I used Huggies with all three of my kids 🙂
They’re now 21, 15 and 3!
I still keep Huggies wipes around the house for messy faces, sticky hands and quick clean ups of all kinds. They’re my favorite wipes of all time!
Huggies are my go-to brand when it comes to diapers and wipes. With my little munchkin at 11 months, I will still be using diapers and wipes for a while.
Huggies is the only brand we use.we love them,no leaks and we love the price!!