This cheesy bean dip is a crowd favorite – it’s easy to make and tastes great! Perfect for football season! Who is ready for football!?! <Raises hand> If you’re new here, you may not know that we are HUGE football fans – especially College Football (and most especially the Huskers)! So, we’re super excited for the kickoff of football this weekend! That’s of course a great excuse to cook up some “football foods” – all the tasty dips, appetizers, finger foods, and grilled items! And, this cheesy bean dip is a perfect choice for your game day festivities! Yummmmmmm! This is SO good and SO easy to make! You just need a few ingredients and a few minutes of time to whip up this dip that is always a crowd-pleaser! Here’s the easy recipe!
Cheesy Bean Dip
- 2 16 oz cans refried beans
- 1/4 C sour cream
- 3/4 C salsa
- 2 C shredded cheese we like to use a cheddar, Monterey Jack, and/or Pepper Jack blend
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl, combine beans, sour cream, salsa, and about 1.5 cups of cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a deep pie dish, small casserole dish, or other oven-safe serving dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for approximately 20 minutes*
- Remove from oven, top with green onions (or cilantro) for garnish.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips
So good! Now, how about some other great football party ideas? I’ve teamed up with my fellow #CreativeFoodies and we’ve got a list of 10+ tasty dishes that are perfect for your football parties! So be sure to pin this for later and then hop around to check out all the different football food recipes!
- Cheesy Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread
- Churro Fries
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
- Buffalo Chicken French Bread Loaf
- Rosemary Parmesan Baked Fries
- Antipasto Skewers
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Yum! They all look great! Which of these fun football foods would you like to try first?
Need some football party items to really help with your game day fun? Here’s some of our favorite Amazon affiliate picks!