Cleaning is NOT my thing! If I could get a housekeeper, I would do it in a heart beat! So, anything that makes cleaning easier or faster is right up my alley. With 3 little boys and a dog in the house, a good vacuum cleaner is a must! When we got married, we got a decent self-propelled vacuum. But, somehow the “self-propelled” part broke and it was awful! So, I was quite thrilled to try out a new vacuum…the BISSELL CleanView.
BISSELL CleanView Vacuum features…
- OnePass Technology allows for fast and easy cleaning with powerful suction so you can spend less time vacuuming and more time enjoying family, friends and pets.
- Innovative brush design cleans on initial pass* for excellent carpet cleaning.
- Includes Bottom Easy Empty™ Dirt Cup for added convenience.
- Lightweight design is modern, uncomplicated and easy to maneuver.
- On-board attachments include a 4” TurboBrush® tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard-to-reach places, a 10” crevice tool for nooks, crannies and corners and an upholstery tool and 11” extension wand for added convenience
Sounds great, right? With our current vacuum woes, I was eager to take it for a test spin!
I was surprised that there was a little set-up to do when we opened the box, but it was nothing too major. In less than 10 minutes everything was put together. One thing we noticed right away was how quiet the BISSELL CleanView seems compared to our other vacuum. I really like that feature. But, the nicest thing is the OnePass technology. We did just one quick pass over our living room and then our family room! We have really thick carpet, so we set it on the high carpet side. Compared to when our self-propelled vacuum was actually working, this BISSELL definitely requires a bit more “muscle” to maneuver. But, it was nothing too overwhelming. In just a matter of about 10 minutes, I had gone over both rooms once and it really worked well. While going over a rug, you could tell that this little vacuum has some powerful suction. It managed to do it’s job quite well in a short amount of time! Have a look…Ewww! All that junk in the canister is the sign of a job well-done. Thankfully, it has an easy to remove and empty canister! 😉
For an $80 price point, I think the BISSELL CleanView Vacuum is a good buy. So far, it’s doing its job well for us. Compared to MUCH higher-priced vacuums, I’m this doesn’t do as many things. But, I like how light-weight it is, the quiet sound, and how quickly I can have a much cleaner floor!
What’s your vacuum of choice?
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for BISSELL. I received a product sample to help facilitate my review.