Do you have a DIYer or crafter on your gift-giving list? Or, maybe you are a handy, creative person that needs some ideas of things to put on your list. Whatever the case, I’ve rounded up a list of 10 great gift ideas to consider. There’s a good variety of prices and gift styles in the list, perfect for any DIYer in your life!
Click on any of the links below to find more information and/or to purchase. In the spirit of full disclosure, some of the links below are affiliate links. Although I have worked with some of these companies and/or received some of the products below for review in the past, none of these companies have asked me to write this post, nor are providing any compensation for the post. It’s simply a list of some products that I think would make great gifts for those handy/creative people in your life! 🙂
1. Sharpies. What crafty person doesn’t love a set of Sharpies?! The multi-purpose pen is good for SO many different projects!
2. Brother P-Touch Label Maker. A label maker might not seem like a good gift for a DIYer or crafter, but it’s a great thing for staying organized! Use it label all the bins/tins of craft supplies or all the little DIY parts/tools/etc. In fact, we used the label maker to help organize all the tools & DIY supplies in our garage!
3. Tool Caddy. A tool organizer/caddy like this would make a GREAT gift, especially filled with a few goodies inside!
4. Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter. There are SO many projects you can do with one of these handy gadgets! From cutting vinyl for home decor & DIY art, to paper crafting, and even designs for clothes, a Silhouette is great for DIY projects!
5. Glue Gun. A good glue gun is essential for so many projects! And, they’re not just for simple crafting! Glue guns are usual for all kinds of DIY projects!
7. Orbital Sander. Have a crafter/DIYer that does a lot of woodworking? Then, an orbital sander would make a great gift! We have this one from Rockwell tools and a big project coming up that we’re hoping to use it on!
8. The Jawhorse. Another great product from Rockwell Tools! This is portable work station is amazing. With it’s design there is virtually nothing you can’t clamp into it, so it’s a great multipurpose workbench!
9. Paint Can Gift Basket. Want to make a DIY gift for your favorite DIYer?! Then, this adorable gift basket from Pretty Handy Girl is a great option! Click on the link to see how she made it and all the fun goodies she put inside!
10. Lowe’s Gift Card. Last but not least, if all else fails, you can’t go wrong with a gift card to Lowe’s! We get all of our DIY stuff (and lots of crafty things) there!
What’s on YOUR list?