These no-bake raspberry cheesecake jars make a pretty & delicious treat!
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching! I LOVE all the red & pink around the holiday – so raspberries & strawberries naturally work well! I’ve made some strawberry cheesecake jars that were a hit in the past, so I thought some raspberry cheesecakes would be perfect! So, I’m sharing the tasty recipe for these cheesecakes and 11 more fun red/pink Valentine’s Day treat ideas from some of my favorite #CreativeFoodies blogger friends! Mmmmmm….don’t those look good?! I LOVE raspberry treats! So yummy! And, these raspberry cheesecakes don’t disappoint. I personally love the combination with chocolate. In fact, these little jars would be delicious with some chocolate drizzle up on the top too! But, if chocolate isn’t your thing, you could definitely make these with the more traditional graham cracker base!
Here’s the easy recipe:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ C granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1½ C whipped topping
- 2 C fresh raspberries with 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1-2 C OREO cookie crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Whipped cream for garnish.
- Let the raspberries sit with 1 T sugar while you prep the other ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl or high powered blender, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice until well-combined and creamy.
- Add in 1 cup of the raspberries and mix to break down the raspberries (and turn your cheesecake pink)!
- Once the raspberries are incorporated, fold in the whipped topping with a spatula.
- In a small bowl, combine the OREO cookie crumbs with the melted butter. Stir until well-combined.
- In mason jars, layer the the OREO cookie crust, cheesecake filling, and additional raspberries as desired.
- Top with whipped cream and a few whole raspberries for garnish.
Yuummmmmmm! And now take a look at all the other sweet treats we have for you today! Whether you’re looking for a cute treat for the kids, a dessert for the whole family, or something special for your sweetie, you’ll find something perfect with these recipes from my fellow #CreativeFoodies! Be sure to pin this for later and then hop around to check out all the tasty treats!
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip from See Vanessa Craft
- Hot Tamale Fudge from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Yogurt Pops from Play Party Pin
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Pops from Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix from Two Twenty One
- Red Velvet Cheesecake from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Loves Me Loves Me Not Valentine’s Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Valentines Chocolate Pretzel Bark from A Night Owl
- Chocolate Raspberry Macarons from Ashlee Marie
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake Roll from The Idea Room
This #CreativeFoodies group will be bringing you themed recipes each month, so stay tuned!
Which Valentine’s Day Recipe would you like to try first?Pin It