A few years ago I made a delicious one-pan dinner with some chicken apple sausage, potatoes, and apples. It’s such a great meal and is full of some great Fall flavors. This time though, I decided to do a paleo version. Instead of regular white potatoes, I used sweet potatoes and the results were fabulous! Doesn’t it look great?! The meal is SO easy to make and I love it’s done in just one-pan! Yay for easy clean up! I use my electric skillet, but any large skillet pan will work if you don’t have the electric skillet. The flavor combination of the chicken apple sausage, sweet potatoes, and apples is great! So, it makes for a great weeknight family meal!
Here’s the recipe:
- 4-6 Chicken Apple Sausage links, sliced
- 2 medium apples, cored & diced
- 3-4 sweet potatoes, diced
- ¼ C water
- Heat large pan on stove or electric skillet on medium high heat.
- Cut sausage into slices. Add to the skillet.
- While sausage cooks, dice apples into small chunks (I left the skin on) and cut the sweet potatoes. Add to skillet.
- Gently stir to combine, add water, and cover.
- Let all ingredients cook together until potatoes and apples are just fork tender.
- Serve warm & enjoy!
Super tasty and perfect for the whole family!Pin It