I can’t believe Easter is right around the corner! Do you do Easter baskets for your kids? Growing up, I remember the fun of getting Easter baskets so it’s a tradition we’ve continued with the boys. For me, part of the fun is coming up with fun, creative ways to put together a basket–or even making an entire DIY basket. So, I rounded up a whole variety of ideas! No matter what your Easter basket style is, you’re sure to find something great in this list of fun Easter baskets!
- DIY Bunny Baskets from Bubbly Nature Creations
- DIY Stuffed Animal Basket from The Idea Room
- Tissue Box Bunny Basket from East Coast Mommy
- Plastic Bunny Basket from Dukes and Duchesses
- Spiderbunny Basket from Just Paint It!
- DIY Craft Stick Easter Basket
- Canvas Easter Bunny Baskets from Positively Splendid
- DIY Terracotta Easter Baskets from Hostess with the Mostess
- Paper Easter Baskets from East Coast Mommy
- Kids Craft Easter Baskets from Red Ted Art
- Paper Mache Baskets from Here Come the Girls
- Easter Pails with Homemade “Grass” from Simply Kierste
- Old World Style Basket from Rook No. 17
If none of the DIY baskets are your style, you’ll find some store bought personalized baskets make great choices as well! Personal Creations has some adorable options! I LOVE those little plush bunny baskets shown above–super cute! Be sure to check out their discounts & coupons too!
Last year, I shared the boys’ basket & our ideas for putting one together on a budget! If you’re looking for ideas for what to put in the Easter baskets, The Chirping Moms share some fun ideas! Play Dr. Mom also has some adorable ideas of what to put in the baskets!If you don’t like tissue paper or any of that fake grass, then grow your own! Really! Creative Carissa shows you how to green your Easter!
Or, you can do an alternative to an Easter basket! And, if you need ideas for baby’s first Easter, check all these baby basket ideas from The Educators Spin on It or this less traditional, but adorable idea from See Vanessa Craft!
Once you’ve got your Easter baskets created, why not have a little fun with them like this scavenger hunt from seven thirty three?!
What do YOU like to do for Easter baskets?
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign from Personal Creations. All opinions are entirely my own!Pin It