- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box (small) strawberry jello
- 1 C chopped strawberries (can us frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 oil (I use 1/4 oil, 1/4 applesauce)
- 1/4 water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 8oz. block of cream cheese–
- 1/2 C strawberries
- 4 C powdered sugar
- mix cake mix and jello (dry)
- add all wet ingredients and mix until combined
- poor into heart-shaped pans and bake at 325 for 40–45 mins. Let cool completely before frosting!
- frost your cake & garnish with fresh strawberries if desired. Don’t put the strawberries on until you plan on serving–if you put them on too far in advance (day/night before, they will start getting runny).