What’s your least favorite task when it comes to your role as wife and mom? Mine is definitely cleaning/tidying the house! I know I’m not the only one because some of my friends are just like me. Yet, I have other friends in which cleaning is kind of “their thing”–their house is ALWAYS clean, neat & tidy. They can’t stand anything out of place or anything messy. While I certainly like a nice, neat space, it’s not always one of my top priorities. Often (probably a little too often) things like blogging, playing with the kids, doing something fun on the weekends, and (especially lately in my current pregnant state) napping all sound like better things to do than cleaning! LOL! So, I’m all about cleaning being as quick, efficient & painless as possible. How I wish there was a magical “Harry Potter” wand I could wave (or have a house elf helper) to do it for me. Since there’s not, I’m glad that things like Molly Maid exist!
Molly Maid is well-known for its Maid Service (which I would SO love to use sometime!), but they also have a site full of all kinds of house cleaning tips! I certainly know how to clean, but I’m always games for some extra tips! They even have some suggestions for getting the kids involved in the process! Sometimes, it’s the unique items/places or hard-to-clean items that you really need some extra advice on, and they’ve got you covered with videos for that–like washing baseball caps or getting sweat stains out of t-shirts. I really need to clean are shower curtain liners, so I found this little segment especially useful!
The videos are all short & sweet, with some good tips for cleaning particularly annoying things! Anything that can make cleaning easier & faster is good with me!
And, how about a way to pamper yourself after thinking about all that cleaning?! …
Giveaway Has Ended
One lucky Mom Endeavors reader will win a “Take Care of You!” gift pack including a nail file, foot pumice scrub, microfiber cleaner, etc. ($50 value)!!
Win a “Take Care of You” gift pack from Molly Maid ($50 value)!
This sweepstakes will end June 7 at 11:59PM PT, so enter now! A winner will be selected randomly from the comments on June 8 and contacted via email, at which time the winner will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information before a new winner is selected.
Enter up to five times by doing each of the following:
- One Entry – Tweet about the Molly Maid sweepstakes (you can even use one of the handy-dandy Tweets below, if you like) and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Tweet out the URL to one of the Molly Cleaning Institute videos and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Post about this sweepstakes on Facebook, and leave a comment here saying what you posted. Please tag the post with the #MollyMaidTips hashtag.
- One Entry – Write a blog post including at least one of the videos, and — you guessed it — leave a comment here with the URL to the blog post.
- One Entry – Just leave a comment on this blog post telling us about your favorite cleaning tips. They could potentially be included in a future video!
Sample Tweet: I just entered to win a gift pack from Molly Maid! You can too! http://bit.ly/JANcFy #MollyMaidTips
Sample Tweet: I just learned a new cleaning trick, courtesy of Molly Maid. Check it out for yourself! http://bit.ly/JANcFy#MollyMaidTips
GOOD LUCK! And, Happy Cleaning! 😉
Disclosure: Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own