Deciding on your travel plans for the year? Consider a Carnival Cruise! We’ve had the pleasure of sailing Carnival a couple different times now (as part of sponsored partnerships) and we LOVE it! It wasn’t that long ago that we were nervous, unsure first time cruisers, but everyone in our family LOVES it! We’d go multiple times a year if we could! So, if you’ve never cruised before or you’ve never cruised on a Carnival ship, it’s something worth looking into! You may be surprised to find out how affordable and fun it can be (there are different deals to be had ALL the time)! It’s such a great way to travel and fabulous for families! So, if you’ve ever asked “Why cruise Carnival?”, then this post is for you!
7 Reasons to Set Sail on a Carnival Cruise:
1. “Best Value for the Money”! Not only did Carnival Cruise Line just earn this title from Cruise Critic for the 4th consecutive year, but it was also named “Best Overall Cruise Line” and the Carnival Vista was named “Best Cruise Ship for Families” by USA Today10Best Readers’ Choice awards.
2. Great Options for Families with Kids – We were SO impressed with the options for families and kids on our Carnival Cruises. Between a very well-run & fun Camp Ocean, to various fun activities on the ships, and a themed Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast (at just an extra $5 per person), we think cruising Carnival is a fabulous option with kids!
3. New ships – Not only did the fabulous Carnival Vista just launch in 2016, but this year (2018) Carnival will debut the Horizon (I’ll have the pleasure of checking this ship out later this year and cannot wait to see it)! Additionally, The Carnival Panorama will set sail in 2019! So, there are some fabulous new ships with amazing activities in addition to the everything Carnival already has!
4. Carnival LIVE Sailings! –Ever wanted to see your favorite singer or comedian in a more intimate setting? Book a Carnival LIVE cruise and you can have just that. You can check out all of our favorite things about a Carnival LIVE cruise here!
5. Fabulous Food – We were SO impressed with not only the variety of food options, but the food quality on the Carnival Cruises we’ve taken! There really is something great for everyone’s tastes! The Guy Fieri restaurants on many of the Carnival ships are favorites with our family! So yum!
6. Great Ports & Excursions –There’s a great variety of fabulous ports and great excursions with Carnival. Whether you’re looking for a tropical destination like the Caribbean, a historical tour in Europe, or scenic wildlife spotting in Alaska, there are some seriously great destinations! We’ve been SO impressed with the excursion options at the ports we’ve been to as well! Thanks to excursions on our cruises, we’ve traveled down a river in Belize, seen ancient Mayan ruins in Mexico, eaten Key Lime pie in Key West, snorkeled in Cozumel, and swam with HUGE stingrays in Grand Cayman! It’s such a fun way to see the world!
We made new ocean friends during our @Carnival hosted excursion today!! ❤️❤️Swimming with HUGE sting rays in the most beautiful, clear ocean water you ever did see – a truly incredible experience in Grand Cayman! Moments like this is what makes cruising so incredible! If you ever get the opportunity- do it!
7. VIFP Reward Program – You get rewards for cruising Carnival! With Carnival, you’re considered a “Very Important Fun Person” (VIFP) and you get loyalty rewards for cruising with them. As a VIFP, you get free points each time you sail toward special offers and awards like Priority Check-In and Boarding, Special Complimentary food and drinks, Cabin Upgrades and much more.
Doesn’t that all sound fabulous?! It’s a great way to travel!
Let us know if you have questions in the comments below! And if you’re interested in the Carnival Magic, be sure to read our post here –> Carnival Magic Cruise Experience!
Happy Cruising!Pin It