We LOVE books around here. And, I happen to think that books make a great gift. For a sweet Mother’s Day gift from the kids, books about moms and/or Mother’s Day are a nice choice. I like gifts that have some sentimental value, so a sweet book to read with the kids is a great option! Check out the list below for 15+ sweet Mother’s Day book ideas! (The books are mentioned in no particular order and this post does contain affiliate links.)
1. The Night Before Mother’s Day
2. Little Critter: Happy Mother’s Day!
3. Fancy Nancy’s Marvelous Mother’s Day Brunch
4. T. Rex and the Mother’s Day Hug
5. The Berenstain Bears and the Mama’s Day Surprise
6. The Mother’s Day Mice
7. Five Minutes’ Peace
8. My Monster Mama Loves Me So
9. Because Your Mommy Loves You
10. If I Could Keep You Little
12. I Love You So…
13. Mama’s Right Here
14. Thank You, God, For Mommy
15. Mommy’s Best Kisses Board Book
So many cute options! Pair a book with some cute DIY Mother’s Day creation for a sweet gift!
Do you have a favorite “mom” children’s book?
For some other sweet children’s books, be sure to check out these:
Children’s books to say, “I LOVE YOU”