Need a tasty drink idea, perfect for everyone for your next fiesta? These virgin frozen strawberry margaritas are sure to hit the spot!Mmmmm! Doesn’t that look SO good?! I could totally use one right now! After all, sometimes you just need a fun drink! But one with alcohol isn’t an option all the time or for all the guests at the party. So this is one drink that everyone can enjoy – even the kids! With the strawberry & lime flavors and all the slushiness, this drink is especially perfect for those hot summer months! Make some for your Cinco de Mayo festivities! Or, how about whipping up a batch to sip out by the pool?! Yes, please!!And the best part is, you only need a few ingredients to make it! You could skip the sugar rim if you don’t have the course sugar for it. But, I really think it makes the margarita look! Enjoy either way!
Here’s the tasty mocktail recipe:
- 3 cups strawberries - washed, hulled and sliced
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ can lime concentrate
- ½ cup sparkling water
- 2 cups ice
- Lime, for garnish
- Coarse sugar, for garnish
- Run the wedge of a lime along the rims of your serving glasses.
- Pour the course sugar onto a plate and dip the rims of each glass into the sugar to evenly coat. Set aside.
- Pour ice into the blender.
- Add the strawberries, orange juice, sparkling water and lime concentrate.
- Blend until well-combined & ice is crushed.
- Pour into your sugar-rimmed glasses and garnish with a lime wheel.
YUM! Now of course, you could always add some tequila to this recipe to make your drinks the real thing! But these sure are a tasty non-alcoholic option as is! ENJOY!
What would you serve these frozen treats up for?
For more refreshing fruity drink recipes, be sure to check out these posts: