All the flavors of a peppermint mocha in an easy, no-bake pie – this is one tasty dessert worth making during the holiday season! I’m pretty sure Santa might even love a slice of this instead of cookies on Christmas Eve night!
Besides, who couldn’t use a little extra caffeine during the holiday season? Not sure about you, but I find myself crazy busy during December – even when I try to plan ahead and slow down. It just seems that things always come up – between school activities, family activities, work, holiday prep, shopping, decorating, etc. The list goes on and on. So, I’m all about looking for ways to make things easier and help keep me going. Convenience items are so extra wonderful this time of year! And, I love looking for time-savers in the kitchen as well. So, I’m thrilled to partner with sponsor Shamrock Farms to share this easy recipe made with Shamrock Farms‘ NEW Cold Brew Coffee and Milk. Available in Original, Mocha and Vanilla, Shamrock Farms‘ NEW Cold Brew Coffee and Milk is smoother and less acidic than regular coffee. The combination of 100% Colombian coffee, fresh Shamrock Farms milk (free of any artificial growth hormones), and real cane sugar creates a delicious taste with twice the caffeine of regular coffee – a good thing for this tired, busy mama during the holiday season. Plus, I love that they come in convenient 12oz bottles, perfect for busy grab-and-go mornings. So, plan to grab some Cold Brew Coffee and Milk at the grocery store for your drinking pleasure and to make this delicious no-bake pie! Mmmmmm! It really comes out SO good! You’ll use a bottle of the Shamrock Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee and Milk (and you’ll want another bottle to drink while you cook)! 😉 The beauty of the recipe is that it comes together SO quickly and tastes just like a cold version of your favorite peppermint mocha drink. By mixing instant chocolate pudding with the Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk, you’ll create a super tasty mocha flavor to an easy, no-bake pie. The hardest part of this is just waiting for everything to set (it really is best to make the night before or earlier in the day for serving that night). With this recipe, you really just whip everything together and dump it into a chocolate cookie pie crust! SOOooo easy! I topped it with crushed cookies and crushed candy cane, but you could really do whatever chocolate/peppermint combo you like – chocolate chips, chocolate drizzle, peppermint chips, peppermint bark – you name it. You could even omit the peppermint if you don’t like it and just want a chocolate mocha pie. YUM! Here’s the easy recipe:
- 1 5.9oz box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1.5 C Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk
- 1 tub (8oz) whipped topping
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 4-6 candy canes, crushed
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the coffee and chocolate pudding mix. Stir in ½ C of the whipped topping (set aside the rest). Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Place pie in the refrigerator or freezer to start setting while you mix up the topping.
- In a separate bowl, add in the rest of the whipped topping and stir in 1 Tablespoon of the Cold Brew Coffee and Milk.
- Unwrap 4-6 candy canes and place in a plastic baggie. Use a rolling pin to crush the candy canes.
- Mix in ¾ of the crushed candy canes with the whipped topping mixture. Stir to combine.
- Remove the pie from the refrigerator and spread the peppermint mocha whipped topping mixture over the whole pie. Sprinkle with desired toppings (the rest of the crushed candy cane, crushed cookies, chocolate chips, chocolate drizzle, etc).
- Place in refrigerator for at least a few hours to set.
Yum! This dessert is SO good – perfect for a dinner party with friends, a treat for the adults at your Christmas table, or maybe even something unique for Santa! 😉 You can find Shamrock Farms Cold Brew Coffee and Milk at your local Bashas, AJ’s Fine Foods, Safeway, Albertson’s, Sprouts and Quick Trips. For more news and updates about Shamrock Farms, you can follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.Pin It