Oh my goodness, all…Peppermint S’mores!!! These are SO good! So SOOO good! We’re big peppermint fans here (even the littlest one at just 2 years old), so it’s a staple flavor in our holiday treats – like peppermint brownies, chocolate peppermint trifle, peppermint chocolate cream pie, peppermint shortbread cookies, peppermint bark. Mmmmmmm!! We had such a good time making s’mores at home over Thanksgiving, that I decided to try an at-home holiday twist with peppermint! And, not only do these taste great, but they are insanely easy to make (something the kids can easily help with)! With just 5 ingredients, you can whip a batch up in no time. The end result look fun & festive – perfect for your holiday dessert spreads and parties!
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Bar
- Large Marshmallows
- Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- Chocolate Bark/Candy Melts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a cookie sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper, place graham cracker squares.
- Quickly dip marshmallow in water, then roll in baking chips and place on graham cracker. (If the baking chips don't stick well, then just use your fingers to pat some on the marshmallow and on the graham cracker).
- Repeat until every graham cracker on the pan has peppermint marshmallows.
- Place in oven just long enough for the marshmallows to start to melt (this won't take long -just a couple minutes).
- While marshmallows are in the oven, quickly prepare the rest of the graham cracker squares with two small pieces of chocolate bar.
- Remove marshmallows from the oven and carefully place the marshmallow side on to the chocolate graham square (I like to carefully squish it down to make sure everything sticks nicely).
- Allow them to cool (or eat immediately)
- For added pizzazz, dip the cooled s'mores in melted chocolate and sprinkle with more of the peppermint baking chips.
- Allow the chocolate to set, then serve!
These were a HUGE hit and did not last long in our house! So, these will definitely be making more appearances! They’re perfect for holiday parties and packaging them up nicely would make for a pretty neighbor/hostess gift too! Now, how about 11 more delicious holiday party treat ideas?l! It’s the 12 of the month, so that means it’s time for our last #12bloggers post of the year!! 12 themes, 12 bloggers’ recipes with 12 ingredients or less, posted on the 12th of the month! We’ve shared some great themes this year like quick & healthy meals, fresh fruit desserts, cookout favorites, food in jars, after school snacks, tasty tailgating recipes, and more! Now, we’re finishing off the year with some holiday fun! Enjoy!!
- Vanilla Mixed Nuts with Cranberries from BetsyLife
- Peppermint Marshmallows from Home Cooking Memories
- Rum Spiced Walnuts from I Love My Disorganized Life
- White Chocolate Chip Cherry Shortbread Cookies from The Rebel Chick
- Easy Peppermint Bark from Million Moments
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from A Night Owl
- Old Fashion Molasses Cookies from Bless This Mess
- Brown Sugar Caramels from Stephie Cooks
- Gingerbread Cupcakes from See Vanessa Craft
- Cranberry Orange Fudge from Around My Family Table
- Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bombs from White Lights on Wednesday
What’s holiday recipe do you want to try first?