Mmmmm….strawberries! As we head into summer, we love the better prices (and better diversity) of fresh fruit available! It’s the perfect time of year for all kinds of fresh & fruity recipes, and strawberry cheesecake is no exception!
Yum! The recipe is fresh, delicious, and easy to make! Making it in little jars just adds to the fun, making it perfect for a party or summer backyard BBQ! Here’s the recipe:
- ¾ C. sugar
- 3 packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 C. fresh strawberries
- 24 jelly jars (4 oz.)
- 1 C. of graham crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 3 Tbs butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Combine the melted butter and your 2 C. of graham cracker crumbs. Press about 2 tbs. of the mixture into the bottom of your 24 jelly jars.
- In a medium size bowl combine the softened cream cheese, ¾ C. sugar and vanilla. Blend with a mixer. Add each egg one at a time blending well on low speed.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool and refrigerate completely.
- Add fresh strawberries right before serving.
Yum!! Now, how about 11 more treats made with fresh fruit?! It’s the 12 of the month, so that means it’s time for another #12bloggers post! 12 themes, 12 bloggers’ recipes with 12 ingredients or less, posted on the 12th of the month! We’ve already shared quick & healthy meals, Valentine’s treats, and spring-inspired treats. So, now just in time for summer, we’ve got 12 delicious fresh & fruity recipes that you’re sure to love! Doesn’t everything look so fresh & delicious?! We’ve got a great diversity of flavors this month, so you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy! Be sure to head over to each site to get directions and pin the recipes for later!
- Mixed Berry Panna Cotta from BetsyLife
- Simple Strawberry Tart from The Rebel Chick
- Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie from Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Fresh Fruit Tartlets from A Little Claireification
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from A Night Owl Blog
- Healthy Tropical Fruit Smoothie from Bless This Mess Please
- Easy Apple Tarts from Million Moments
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake from Eat Your Heart Out
- Lemon Sorbet from See Vanessa Craft
- Triple Berry Granitas from Around My Family Table
- Blueberry Slush from Plugged In Family
Stay tuned for the 12th of June when we’ll all be back with another fun themed recipe day!
What fresh fruit treats are your favorite?Pin It