Welcome to the 2012 College Football Saturday Tailgate Party! It’s week 3 and I’m hoping we can move forward after last week. My Huskers lost in poor fashion to UCLA. How did your team do? Hopefully better than ours! Last week I shared a football craft (an easy DIY team spirit wreath). So, this week I’m changing it up with a recipe. Our game is at 9:00am here, so we needed to do some sort of breakfast tailgating food. And, what sounds more perfect than breakfast sliders?!
YUM! Perfect for morning games. Easy to make, super tasty, and definitely more filling than something like doughnuts! So, here’s how to whip up a batch of these tasty ham, egg, & cheese breakfast sliders…
- 1 pkg (12 count) Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 10 -12 eggs (depending on egg size & how “eggy” you want your sliders)
- provolone cheese
- sliced ham (at least 6 large slices)
- 1/4C butter (melted)
- 1T mustard
- 1.5T brown sugar
3. Cover the bottom sheet of rolls with the provolone cheese (I just haphazardly laid slices all over).
4. Once the eggs are done, cover the cheese layer with the eggs. Then, lay ham slices over the eggs. *Note- it’s easiest to do this with the rolls already in the pan.
5. Place the top sheet of rolls over the ham. Then, cut through all layers to get the individual sandwiches.
7. Cover the pan with foil & let everything sit for at least 30 minutes. Can even do overnight & let sit in the refrigerator. Then, bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes (until cheese gets nice & melty)
And, if you’re looking for a slider recipe for any time aside from breakfast, then you HAVE to check out the Coca-Cola BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders (with sauteed apples & onions) that I posted earlier in the week. One of the best things I’ve made in a long time! Now it’s YOUR turn. I can’t wait to see your football-related fun, food, & creativity!
Link as many posts as you like, just please be sure to link back to http://www.momendeavors.com or grab the button (code is on the right side-bar)!
College Football Saturday Tailgate Link Party 2012