Need some outdoor inspiration for the rest of the summer? The Lowe’s Creative Ideas Blogger Challenge for June & July has revolved around outdoor projects. So, I’ve rounded up 10 of the awesome #lowescreator projects posted so far that are sure to provide either some extra function or fun for your outdoor spaces!
- DIY Ladder Golf Game — yours truly
- PVC Sprinkler — The Idea Room
- Garden Stepping Stones — Skip to My Lou
- Subway Tile Planters– Tatertots & Jello
- Sunflower Garden — Kids Activities Blog
- Patio Table Planter/Vase/Serving Station — Pretty Handy Girl
- Grilled Blueberry Peach Pie — Home Stories A to Z
- DIY Bug Catchers — Somewhat Simple
- Backyard Swing — Sassy Mama in LA
- Pretty Patio Space — Today’s Creative Blog
Now, how would you like to do one of these projects for FREE?! Here’s your chance to win a $100 Lowe’s Gift Card!
One lucky Mom Endeavors’ reader will win a $100 Lowe’s Gift Card!
We’ve been trying out a different giveaway system on Mom Endeavors to see how it goes. Feel free to comment & let me know if you prefer this way or the old way.
Use the Rafflecopter form below to submit entries. To enter, click the button that says, “Do it!”, and then complete that specific task. Each time you do this, you get one entry. Then continue on, and do as many (or as few) tasks as you like. ONE LUCKY WINNER gets the prize package!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am a member of the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Creators & Influencers Network and receive a Lowe’s gift card to complete my projects. They are providing the $100 gift card for the giveaway. All opinions & experiences are entirely my own.Pin It