I am SO excited to get to share an awesome Silhouette promo & giveaway with you all today! Earlier this month, I shared about their double-sided adhesive. And, I today, I’m sharing an awesome promo for the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition, which runs through March 8, 2013! All Silhouette cutting machines come with the standard Silhouette software. However, the designer edition has some extra fun & functional features. Here are some highlights:
- Ability to open, manipulate, and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create your own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools to convert designs into several styles of sketchable art
- Creative knife tools to allow you to clip designs using different patterns
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
- Built-in ruler and guide lines for precise alignment and drawing
The ruler seems extra nice–you can just drag your image right over to the ruler to make sure it’s the size you’re planning on! Here’s an example from a little shamrock project I was working on (post coming soon): And, as soon as I get my hands on some rhinestones, I think making some fun “bling” with the rhinestone template tool will be awesome! You can take advantage of this awesome Silhouette deal anytime between now & March 8th, 2013 using my special code…ENDEAVORS
By using the promo code ENDEAVORS, you can get any of the following offers:
- 1 Silhouette Portrait™ and the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software for $179.99
- 1 Silhouette CAMEO® and the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software for $269.99
- The Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software for $24.99 (for those that already own a machine!)
To order one of the Promotional Deals above, just click on the special promo link below and be sure to use use the code, ENDEAVORS
Click here—–> Silhouette Designer Edition Promo
One lucky winner will win a Silhouette Portrait machine w/Designer Edition!
Use the Rafflecopter form below to submit entries (give the form a minute to load if you don’t see it right away). Complete as many (or as few) tasks as you like. Good luck!