– 1 large can (28oz) whole peeled tomatoes
– 3 15 oz cans diced tomatoes (I often like to use some with “flavors” like fire roasted, garlic, or mild green chilies added)
– 1 small (8oz) can tomato sauce
– 3 small cans diced green chilies (mild)
– 1 bunch green onions (I know the pictures shows 2, I only ended up using one)
– 1/2 bunch cilantro (more or less to taste)
– fresh lime juice (to taste)
– garlic (minced and/or garlic powder to taste)
– La Victoria Salsa Brava Hot Sauce to taste
– dash of red wine vinegar and olive oil
– start by dumping the can of whole peeled tomatoes into a large mixing bowl (don’t drain anything!). Break the tomatoes by hand or cut. Continue with all canned ingredients.
I have been wanting to try making my own salsa for so long. This recipe looks great!!