As a former teacher, I know first-hand how important funding is to schools. So, I’m thrilled to partner with Red Robin as part of a sponsored campaign about their “Burgers for Better Schools” program! Eat a yummy meal, enjoy some family time together, and support your school of choice while doing it! As a family with 3 young boys (ages 8 and under), eating out can sometimes be a bit more work than fun (especially for mom & dad). But, that’s not the case at all at Red Robin. The atmosphere is perfect for families! Between the fun decor, TVs, music, great food, and awesome children’s menu, eating there is a much more relaxing experience for us as parents! That’s why Red Robin is definitely one of our favorite choices for a family meal night out! And, they’ve just added another reason to visit – The Burgers for Better Schools Program!! I’m a BIG fan of supporting businesses that give back to the local community, so I’m excited to see the addition of this program at Red Robin.
Burgers for Better Schools Program:
When you sign up for the Burgers for Better Schools program as a Red Robin Royalty member, 1% of your check (less tax, tip, and gift card) will be donated to the school of your choice. Any 501c3 school (K-12) is eligible and most are already in the system! If you’re not already a Red Robin Royalty member, you’ll sign up for that first (it gives you awesome perks like free birthday burgers, free items, exclusive surprises and more). Then you can select a school to give back to!
HOW IT WORKS…
- Consumers must be registered Red Robin Royalty members to participate in this program.
- Upon successful Red Robin Royalty registration, members will see a banner on their dashboard and receive an invitation to sign up to support a school.
- Existing members who have not yet selected a school can do so on their dashboard.
- To select a school, members are re-directed to a site where they can view a map of schools in their area or anywhere in the nation. So family members living in other states can even support your kids’ school from afar!
- After selecting their school, their dashboard changes to show how much they’ve donated, how many others are donating and the total amount raised for their specific school!
- Sign up is easy – it can be done via a simple text message or online! We even had the option to sign up on the little Ziosk machine right at our table!
Pretty awesome, right?! I love programs that give back to schools! Every little bit helps! So, be sure to SIGN-UP HERE and enjoy some burgers for better schools!!
Disclosure: This post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Red Robin campaign. As always, the opinions and experiences expressed here are my entirely my own. We enjoyed eating at Red Robin long before I was asked to do this campaign!