There are two AWESOME memory keeping deals going on right now that I had to share about! With Christmas less than 2 months away (seriously, HOW did that happen?!?!), they would be perfect for snagging some great gifts!
First up, Canvas People is back with an updated offer for Fall! As a special deal, they’re offering a free* 8 x 10 photo canvas (*just pay shipping) OR 40% off any larger canvas + free shipping!!
Here’s the process:
1) Choose and upload the photo you would like printed
2) Choose what size. (8×10 is free + shipping/handling after $50 credit)
3) Chose any “extras” (framing, etc.)
4) Enter shipping information
5) Pay the $14.95 shipping/handling (this is still a GREAT deal for one of these)
With 40% off + free shipping on larger sizes, you can get the size you want even cheaper! These are really cool if you’ve never seen them. And, I’m totally taking advantage of this for Christmas presents!! 🙂 I haven’t heard an end-date on this deal, so make sure you head over to Canvas People to snag the awesome deal before they stop running it!
Paper Coterie Memory Keeper
Back in August, I shared with you about Paper Coterie and have even heard back from some of the giveaway winners with some of the awesome creations they made (so fun!)! I LOVE their products! Well, this month, Paper Coterie has partnered with The Mom Creative as part of her series, “31 days of Memory Keeping“.
These memory boxes are perfect for storing some of those special mementos that just don’t fit well in a photobook–or even a traditional scrapbook. The possibilities of these abound and The Mom Creative shares a few ideas:
“Memory Keeper Ideas:
- Baby’s first year
- Mementos from a trip (the boxes are big so you could include objects like seashells, hats, etc.)
- Handmade items (ie: a baby’s handknit sweater + the story of it + photo of baby wearing it on the front)
- Special Christmas treasues (handmade ornaments, special mementos)
- Concert and play tickets, programs, playbils, etc.
- Items for a time capsule (maybe for a special birthday, birth, etc.)
- College keepsakes (ie: posters, programs, anything special from college days)
- Pro sports team memorabilia (ie: game tickets, programs, photos, etc.)”
So, through this weekend (10/30), you can head on over to The Mom Creative and snag a special discount code that you can redeem for a FREE Paper Coterie Memory Keeper (all you pay is shipping which is about $10)!!
Sweet deals, right?!
Which one are YOU taking advantage of? Let me know in the comments…and let us know how they turn out! 🙂
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.