Cheesy Loaded Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
Author: Sara @ Mom Endeavors
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 6 C shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2-3 C diced ham (*or other meat of your choice)
- 2-3 C baby broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 C cottage cheese
- 1 C sour cream, divided
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 TBSP green onions, sliced (approx 3 green onions)
- 1 dozen eggs
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 pan, layer bottom of pan with potatoes. Season with salt & pepper. Place in oven to cook (about 10 minutes) while you prep the other ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ham, broccoli, cottage cheese, green onions, 1 C shredded cheese, and ½ C sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. Dump mixture over potatoes in pan and stir to combine mixture with potatoes.
- In empty mixing bowl then, whisk the eggs with sour cream until well combined.
- Pour eggs over the mixture in the pan. Let the eggs soak in to the mixture for just a minute.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes until eggs are cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Mom Endeavors at http://www.momendeavors.com/2017/07/loaded-baked-potato-breakfast-casserole.html