I’m so excited to share this fun idea for a Pancake Breakfast Bar made with Kellogg’s® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure Buttermilk Pancakes as part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoStarWarsPancakes #CollectiveBiasIt’s no secret that we’re BIG fans of a certain space saga that just so happens to have a new movie opening SOON! We canNOT wait and already have our tickets for opening night purchased! So, if you’re like us, you might want to celebrate with a little fun at home. And that’s easy to do because a galaxy far, far away is now at your breakfast table with Kellogg’s® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure Buttermilk Pancakes, featuring six different Star Wars designs! I mean seriously, how fun are those Star Wars designs?! My boys went crazy for them! I was so impressed with how great the characters look – are SO the details amazing! Aren’t those fun?! In addition to the fun Star Wars designs, I love that Eggo waffles and pancakes now have no artificial flavors and colors from natural sources (and that’s true for the full product line)! Plus, you can use the Ibotta app to get a rebate on them, making them an inexpensive way to have some family meal fun! The Eggo Star Wars Pancakes are the perfect starting point for a fun pancake breakfast bar party! This simple party set-up would be great for a special movie night re-watching the older movies to get ready for this newest one. You could turn your breakfast into a force for fun, especially the morning before or after you head out to see the new movie! The pancakes are obviously the fun starting point, but it’s easy to put a few more fun details to really have the whole thing come together. You can see on our little menu sign that our spread included the Eggo Star Wars Pancakes (and appropriate fixings to make delicious pancake breakfast sandwiches), space asteroids, star bites, fruit sabers, and blue milk to wash it all down! 😉 Other than cutting out the stars (from the cantaloupe) and making our fruit sabers, there was very little work involved in putting this together. So, it’s definitely something doable that you could do for a fun breakfast or movie night, especially during winter break! It was a really tasty spread – no one in the family will have a “bad feeling about this” meal! 😉 Now, there is nothing wrong with eating pancakes just with some fruit and/or syrup. But we decided to change it up a bit and make some tasty pancake breakfast sandwiches. Try them, you must!!!! Here’s the simple recipe:
- 1 package (20 ct) Kellogg’s® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes (2 pancakes per sandwich)
- Maple sausage patties (1-2 per person)
- Large eggs (1 per person)
- Sliced cheddar cheese (1-2 slices per person)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat Kellogg’s® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes in oven according to package directions.
- While pancakes heat up, cook sausage patties and eggs. (We did scrambled eggs, but you could do fried eggs if you prefer).
- Once cooked through, assemble each sandwich by placing an Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancake the plate (design side down), topped with a sausage patty, eggs, and a slice of cheese. Place another pancake on top (design facing up).
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Mmmmmm! Delicious these are! So, grab your ibotta offer and head to Walmart to pick up everything you need to enjoy a special meal in a galaxy far, far away! And, be sure to check the Social Hub for more fun ideas with these great pancakes.
Like it? Pin it!