I’m so excited to share this easy-to-make recipe for mini no-bake pumpkin caramel pecan cheesecakes as part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBiasAre you a fan of all-things pumpkin? Pumpkin pie is my husband’s favorite, so pumpkin treats are common in our house this time of year! But, I don’t always feel like firing up the oven. So, these little mini pumpkin pies are the perfect solution. Just like our tasty mini caramel apple cheesecakes, these little pumpkin desserts are SO easy to make they’re practically effortless! Not only are they easy-to-make, but I love that these are a lighter dessert option thanks to their main ingredient – Dannon® Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt®! Creamy, delicious, and packed full of protein, Greek yogurt is one of our favorites around here! Plus, it is perfect to use for a healthier no-bake cheesecake! To keep with the effortless theme, you’l just need a few ingredients for these tasty mini cheesecakes. You’ll whip up the cheesecake filling and spoon it in to some mini graham cracker pie crusts! Then, to make things a little more beautiful and tasty, add some great toppings! We added a dollop of Reddi-wip®, a sprinkle of chopped pecans, a little drizzle caramel sauce, and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice! So SO good!
Here’s the easy recipe:
- 2 containers Dannon® Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt®
- 4 oz ⅓ fat cream cheese
- 1 package Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-count)
- ½ Cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp Caramel Sauce
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Mix Greek yogurt and cream cheese, until creamy & well-combined (using a high-powered blender, food processor, or by hand).
- Fill each mini pie crust with the cheesecake filling (be sure not to overfill).
- Refrigerate for at least a couple hours to set-up more if desired or serve immediately.
- To serve, top each mini pie with a swirl of Reddi-wip®. Then, sprinkle on some chopped pecans, a drizzle of caramel sauce, and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice!
YUMMmmmm!! These would be great anytime, but perfect if you need an easy dessert for Thanksgiving! These are also great if you find yourself hosting a last minute party or last minute house-guests! And, to keep it extra easy, you can pick up all your supplies at Walmart! I found the seasonal flavors mixed right in with the others! So, what kind of effortless, no-bake pies would YOU make? For more tasty recipes & money-saving offers, be sure to check out the effortless pies site!