Earth Day is almost upon us! And, although it’s important to really make “Earth Day” an everyday thing, having a “holiday” to remember certainly helps prompt some discussion. For example, are you recycling in your bathroom? Did you know that there are lots of items in there that can be recycled? In most places, items like shampoo bottles, toilet paper rolls, tissue boxes, cardboard packaging, and pill bottles can all be recycled. So can many of the caps on bathroom items! You can visit this website to find recycling solutions near you. Plus, you can also hop over to CaretoRecycle.com for additional tips and facts on what and where to recycle.
So, now that we know that many HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® products (or packaging items) can be recycled, how about saving on those products?! HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® is offering amazing printable coupons, pus tips & tools for all the products you and your family love. You can save over $55 by visiting HeathyEssentials.com in April and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program coupons and offers. Here’s just a few of the fantastic deals:
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
- Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
In addition to the great savings and bathroom recycling, you can be more active in your community by supporting Earth Day and the Donate A Photo initiative:
Donate A Photo. The free Donate A Photo (DAP) app allows consumers to make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes that they care about through one simple act – taking a photo. For every photo shared through Donate A Photo, Johnson & Johnson will donate one dollar to one of its non-profit partners, which each consumer can choose from a rotating list.
Disclosure: This post is part of the Healthy Essentials 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.